RC7. My Memory Having a RC Car. My No 3 RC. 1/10 - 1995 Kyosho GP Spider 2 Original Parts.

In year 1998 Mr Ben is gating bore playing with the RC Car. What he did is just keep their RC Car on a rack until dusty. But for me some time I play alone in front of my house. Time past, year 2000 two of my friend married my last friend working in Singapore. When I ask about his RC Car, he say every thing is been dismantles and parts is missing. But for my first friend he says for display. What I did is I persuade him to sell his RC Car to me for the price of RM500 Pic. Event that his RC Car engine also damage due to over playing, at last I have two Nitro RC. This units is same as my first RC car. In 2008 I replace to GS V12RR engine price RM550. 
In year 2010 i maintain this RC to it original look, use a Kyosho Engine the original body and just add some option parts (Full Ball Bearing).

Start bloog = 10/7/2008
Last update bloog = 04/01/2023
Spending on spareparts = Rm613.81
1995 - 2023 = 28 Years
Made in Japan 🇯🇵


The Manual Book


The Opel Calibra Body





Side View

Rear View

Second Body Mercedes-Benz C Class. Know the plastic very crispy eazy broken. 

Rear View

My Kyosho Spider Look Top View


Back View

Front View

Under Chassis

The second  Kyosho GS15 Engine

Top View

The Silencer 

Silencer Rubber Tail Pipe

Kyosho Air Filter

Radio Tray

75cc Fuel Tank
 
Fuel Filter (Option Parts)

SANWA AM Receiver

The Roll Bar

The Receiver Battery Location

Servo for Steering and Brake/Fuel

Linkage for Brake and Engine Acc

On/Off Switch

i change back to Single Speed original.

Front Stabilizer (Option Parts)

Rear Stabilizer (Option Parts)

Front Body Post

Rear Body Post

Front Swing Shaft

Rear Swing Shaft

The Front Hub & Knuckle Arm

With Alum Drive Washer

All Moving Parts that Use 5x10 Bushing, Change to Ball Bearing



The Non Adjustable Linkage For Toe and Camber

Steering Linkage

Rear Hub and with Non Adjustable Camber Linkage

Non Oil Shock Damper

Front Shock Damper


Rear Shock Damper

Front Under Suspension View

Rear Under Suspension View

Rear Top Suspension View


The Side Belt, Belt Tensional Post (Option Parts DIY) and plastic Brake Disc.

The center belt change new.

Center belt tensional (option parts)

The Mash Wheel

Solex Tyre

Today is difficuty to buy  most parts. Ebay from USA have some But exchange rate  from Malaysia curency too expensive. In Malaysia no more sale even the Kyosho dealer.  Last choices redo back to it ori look , no more play with it just for my collection and for my eye only.

4/7/2021 take out and checking add after run oil in engine and turn the engine.

10/8/2021 change the bumper form and add a exhaust air cooler.


Long storage the tank starting crack. Time up for this plastic material. Need to find new







Enjoy RC 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2