RC10. My Memory Having a RC Car. My No 7 RC. 1/10 - 2003 Kyosho V 0ne S II.

In same year I bought 3 more second hand RC CAR for my collection.
My Fourth GP RC a 2003 KYOSHO V ONE SII (Pro Kit) for the price RM 385. Pic. Using Pull start Kyosho GS15 Engine. Two speeds, 3 belts No body. Even this RC spare Parts also difficult to get. But the most important the two speed gear i manage to gate new. For all the owner of this model you can keep it as a vintage (Discontinued). The latest Model is V one S III. For this RC i use my old Alfa Romeo DTM body,the body badly damage.

Start bloog = 11/7/2008
Last Update = 04/01/2023
Spending spareparts = Rm818.55
2003 - 2023 = 20 Years
Made in Japan 🇯🇵


Manual Book

The Box


The Original Image

MY Car Image i using FW06 Engine testing.


With my Badly Damage Alfa Romeo Body


Rear View


Side View with big wheel


Top View


Change to Kyosho GS15 Engine 


With Two  Needle Adjustment


Kyosho Silencer not a tune Pipe


Two Speed Gear










I found a Hard Coated Pulley (Optional Parts)


I found a Hard Coated Pulley (Optional Parts)



  

The Handle BAR



 Side Belt


 Rear Suspension and Rear Stabilizer Bar (Optional Parts)


Rear Stabilizer Bar Adjustment Linkage



Rear Bottom View Suspension.



Rear Hub and Adjustable Camber Linkage



Rear Diff Case








The Inside Gear 4pcs Planet Gear and 2 Sun Gear


Rear Belting





Kyosho Oil Shock Absober


Front Suspension View


Front Lower Suspension View


Front Diff Case


The front gear smaller then rear.


The gear case


with drive gear smaller


With 4 pcs Planet Gear and 2 Pcs Sun Gear


Front Steering Knuckle


Front Stabilizer Bar wwible Linkage (Optional Parts)



Radio Tray / Receiver Case



Using AM Sanwa Receiver


The Opening Cover for Receiver



Battery Compartment


   
The Side belt Tension Post (Optional Parts) must have, due to large load it can break the center shaft.





The Center Belt












Kyosho Air Cleaner



The sponge filter not ori redo using washing spongr



Bottom Chassis View is very solid and thick




Using my old kyosho rim and tyre wider.



Fuel Filter (Option Parts) and 75cc Fuel Tank

That the all after clean up and some changing new parts . I star up and run in track but not every time because if parts damage it difficult to get. Just bashing after then clean up and display . know and then just start the engine worming up. If found option parts I will take photo.



On 4/7/2021 take out and check, add after run oil in engine, carburettor and turn the engine. 



9/8/2021 after this long , i add a air cooler. Long time ago many rc accessory is costly, know days very cheap from China. This only Rm0.60.




Enjoy RC






      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2