Fishing 11. MY FISHING HOBBY. (Other People Reel)

I also have collect fishing reel that not  belong  to me. Most of this reel having problem but with my expert I repair and keep as vintage

No 23 reels. ZEBCO 39 XBL 
Is a 1976 product, Buy in 1982 Kluang Johor.

1. Made in Korea 
2. Bearing = 1
3. Line Test = 8ib
4. Ratio = 3.4/1
5. Front Drag
6. Changeable handle Left or Right
7. Power disc drag system

It belongs to my father. The bail assembly is damage sent for repair 1985, no spare parts.  2007 what I do are modified . All the spring and parts remove and add a cheap bail arm.

Lhs view

Rhs view

The anti revers lever damage 

Manage to modified

The spool release button damage now just tighten with big nut

The gear

Made in Korea

Aluminium handle

Original bail arm damage no spare parts so modified using cheap bail arm.

The Original Flayer


No 24 reels. TKY-Z  
Is a 1983 product from a combo set.
1. Made in JAPAN 
2. No bearing 
3. Line test = 6 - 8 ib
4. Ratio - 3.2/1
5. Front drag

This reel belong to my friend, due to gear jam and broken handle, he almost throws into the river but I ask him to give me as spare part. What I did, I repair and can be use. Just to Keep for my memory of him. This friend always with me go fishing from 1982 to 1986
Rhs view

The plastick Handle Broken Modified a iron Handle.

Made In Japan

Anti Revers Lever

Line Guide

The Spool

The.shaft

Quality japan reel

The Simple Gear system.


No 25 reels. MATCH 520
Unknown brand may be Mitchell, zebco, penn, Daiwa or other cheap reels in era 70.
At last looking in ebay i found it, MATCH 520, Made in Japan. Almost same as Match 510.

1. No Ball bearing,
2. Line Test : 6 ibs
3. Gear Ratio : 3.2 : 1
4. Front drag. 

Found in 1990 buried on the ground under a tree, with damage bail assembly, no body cover, handle and anty reverse knob. The gears are in good  condition. I manage to clean it and modified using cheap bail arm.

Lhs. No spining handle,  no anti reverse lever

Same handle with my Match 510

Lhs view

Missing anti reverse lever. Modified with a plastick lever

The spool and spool lock

The spool crack at side 

Rhs. Missing body cover and damage bail arm.

The Gear still ok

The other Spool can use for this reel

The shaft

At last found this reel name on ebay,  MATCH 520 Made in Japan.

This not my just to show the ori image this reel

Front View

The lhs view


No 26 reels. SHAKESPEARE OMNI
This another combo set fishing reel i buy just Rm3. No rod Condition pinion gear worn off and paint chip. I respray and servise. Light reel. I keep this reel because it name from well know brand.

Rhs view

Lhs.view, one side cast.

Front view, the spool

 Anti reverse knob. But with loud sound

Un foldable handle

Back view

Simple bail arm

The shaft

The simple gear, different shaft guide, a pcs of metal not like other eazy damage





Enjoy Fishing 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2