Fishing 7. MY FISHING HOBBY. (SHIMANO MIG Z1000 / SHIMANO MIG Z3000 / RYOBI S300 / TOKOZ /RYOBI ADVENTURE 80L)

My no 4 reel.  SHIMANO MIG Z 1000,  

1. Bearing = No
2. Drag = front disc.
3. Line test = 8 - 17 ib.
4. Line die = 0.27 - 0.41
5. Line capacity = 170 - 435mm.
6. Ratio = 3.8/1
7. Extra strong front anti reverse
Made in Japan

Buy rm40 in tackle shop paloh kluang 1983. This reel is heavy. Use to catch Sebarau fish. The problem is the pinion gear can’t last long, sent for repair after use for some time worn off again and  now is my antic collection. I put more Graphic Grease to lubricate the gear. The gear not made by brase materiel.

LHS View

Rhs view

The Anti Reverse Lever

Big Foldable Handle

Big Handle Grip

The Line Roller and Bail Arm Lock (Red lever)

Red is a hard rubber to snap the bail arm

The spool

Aluminium Spool

The Front Drag System

The Gear System

The Week Pinion Gear, change one for Rm15. Know add hard Grease to protect it.


Bottom View

Special bag for reel


My no 5 reel.  SHIMANO MIG Z 3000 

1. Bearing = 1
2. Line Test = 14 - 25 ib.
3. Line die = 0.36 - 0.52mm
4. Line capacity = 220 - 410mm
5. Ratio = 4.8/1
6. Drag = Front disc drag.
7. Spool dia = 67m
8. Spool width = 24m
9. Ceramic roller line guide
Made in Japan 

Buy for Rm69 paloh kluang 1984.This reel is heavier then the MIG Z1000 is 675 gram + line. Buy because MIG Z1000 pinion gear also going to worn off after change new, Seldom use, I buy to catch Sebarau fish too. Due too heavy.
My pic show this real in action again after long rest, in1996 a fishing competition in Shah Alam Selangor. Also use for deep sea fishing. now i put a side for my memory collection no more using.

Rhs view

Lhs view

Made In Japan

Anti Reverse Lever

The Mechanical Bail Arm Lock System

The Bail Arm

Other side bail arm.

Crome coted line roller

Push Button to fold the handle

One push button to fold the handle

The Spool

Aluminium big spool

Front Drag Lock

The Front Drag System

The lock cap, disc ,dics drag seat8

Using it in fishing compatition in Shah Alam 1995. After so long keep, never use study collage. 1993  just working  salary very limit use my old reel first. 


MY no 6 reel. 
RYOBI S3000
 

1. Bearing = 2 , upgrade to 3
2. Line test = 10 - 15ib
3. Line die = 0.30 - 0.40
4. Line capacith = 110 - 190m
5. Ratio = 4.3/1
6. Drag = side
7. Graphite spool
Made in Japan 

Buy Rm45, in larut matang emporium Taiping 1985. Not much memory for this reel, most of the time I always use DAM SC4. Buy because it use side control for adjusting drag system, that other spining reel did't have only baitcasting. Some thing different from other reels.

Rhs view

Lhs view

Side Drag lever control the drag  

Anty Reverse knob
.
Drag Disc Location

A Small Line roller

Spool

Main shaft

The Gear System

So many gear in this reel

Changeble handle LHS to RHS. Foldble handle but it damage.


My no 7 reel. TOKOZ 3' Floating FLY fishing Reel  
1. Bearing = nil
2. Drag = no
3. Ratio = ?
Made in Czech Republic

Buy Rm4 in Larut Matang Emporium Taiping 1985. In the begining i tought it just a normel reel, l  put in line and use, problem hard to use, no anty lock to stop it we need to grab on the reel. So just keep one side until 1998 i saw in the internate this is a fly Fishing Reel. because it cheep, that why i bought it. Even today i still don,t know how to cast Fly fishing. later i will buy the rod and line.

Lhs view

The handle

The noice on off  knob

The Line Guide

Top View

A center shaft and the gear for noise ratel sound.

The Gear for sound

The Main Shaft and the pin for ratle sound.


My no 8 reel.  RYOBI ADVENTURE 80 L 
1. Bearing  = 2
2. Line test = 25 - 40 ib
3. Line die = 0.45 - 0.60
4. Line capacity = 210 - 420m
5. Weight = 520g
6. Ratio = 3.5/1
7. Drag  = side
8. Component stainless steel
9. Impact resistant.
10. Rust proof polycarbonate side cover.
11. Made in Japan

Buy Rm 93 in larut matang emporium Taiping 1986. I don’t now why I bought this reel for in the beginning, i thing is a normal reel that i can casting, very cheep RM93. I try to learn how to use it like normal reel. But it give me problem I don’t now how to control the line speed until the line become tangle together. So I keep until in 1996 finaly it for troling or bottom fishing. when first time to deep sea fishing, I start learn to use this machine. The fishing trip in Trengganu in 2005, I cought a Red Snapper (Lutjanus Malabaricus) (Merah Mata Hitam) around 7 kg Pic. This is the biggest fish I caught using this reel. Before this i Use it on a bridge fishing in Indah Island Klang. 

Side drag knob

The Big Handle & Drag System , off on lever for free spool rotation.

US Paten handle

Big Drag Lever

Side View. Small button for on off drag noice. Center is ball bearing drag adjustment.

Clutch Lever

The Click button on off drag noice.


The Arm Roller & Line Guide

Need  more service 

The Bottom View

Top view

First time Deep sea Fishing competion in tanjung gemok mersing

Another deep sea fishing, the line tangle. What a problem? still learning to use it at that moment.

In 2000 i use this reel in fishing trip in Pemangil Island.

2001 Perhentian island

This reel in action 2006

My bigger catch using this reel

From 1987 to 1995 I use what ever reel I have to go fishing. I didn’t follow up the new fishing reel news. Another reason I study in a collage so no time to fishing. My fishing activity starts back when I start work in PJ in 1994. Some of my friend also loves this hobby.


Enjoy FISHING 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2