RC40. My Memory Having RC car. My 3 cheap Second hand rc car.

This time on 4/2/2018. I buy 3 second hand RC, one unit is my list i want to have. The first unit is Kyosho Superten FW04, Second unit is Thunder tiger TS4N Plus and the third is Thunder tiger DT10 Stadium Truck rear wheel drive. All 3 units is nitro. Condition bad but i love it, my new challenge to repair it. All 3 units and some loose parts, course me RM200. Each car Rm50 and loose parts RM50. My next task is to total clean and repair and will show it in my next blog. All this rc belongs to customer that sent for repair, after repair didn't come to collect for few years. So the shop owner waiting for so long some parts already order but didn't fix yet then put in the stor until dusty, then the shop owner sale it to me in a reasonable price.

Start bloog = 4/2/2018
Last update bloog = 6/2/2018

All i buy for RM200. From left = 2 Am remote, First /Thunder Tiger DT10, second/ Kyosho Super Ten FW04, Third / Thunder tiger TS4N, in the white contaner some extra parts and a rear wing.


1) For this Thunder Tiger TS4N Luke Nitro 2010, is the worse RC i ever repair. Most metal rusty, no clean up full af sand and dirt, The engine total jamup, from camshaft to caburetor. look like never overhall the engine. I will tell the story in my next blog of this RC and picture.

This is Thunder Tiget TS4N, with engine all parts in but all the belt missing and damage. This rc have a accident and damage the cyclinder fin and the handle bar, the engine know jamup, other parts like screw, turn buckle and metal meterial rusty, dirty.

2)  This is Kyosho Superten FW04 Nitro, my list of RC to own.Year 2000. With missing fuel tank and left front bottom arm badly damage, fully dirty. Look at my next blog for this RC, I manage repair the arm. A lot of missing parts

This is the RC car that i want to own, finally i got it. KYOSHO Super Ten FW04. But condition not that good, the main problem is broken front Lhs lower Arm. No spare parts need to glue, Missing fuel tank. Two speed gear is still new and other parts still ok.


3) This is the third RC Thunder Tiger Nitro  DT10 Stadium truck rear wheel drive Year 2004 Not that dirty, missing Fuel tank, missing rear tyre,

Some parts a missing but i have no record for this RC. Search in internet for this manual

Other thing come into this packing

The Jaguar Am Radio control, i thing this one come togather with TT TS4N Plus after testing still can use

Problem didn't remove the battery until rust


Another AM Radio control from QD, for cheap rc car not function. Need to remove parts to check inside circuit,  may be terminal corroded so current not pass threw.

Same problem battery not remove until rusty.

Some extra parts for buggy 1/8. For TT or Hobao.

Loose parts For hyper 7  1/8 truck

Battery bracket, Shock absober

Some single parts


The buggy rear wing


The next task is to repair all 3 units. Most probley parts is hard to get for kyosho  superten and TT DT10 truck. But for TT TS4N last few week i buy bunch of rc parts that some belongs to this units. The most  to do is download instruction manual. Very  Happy  for what i own in this New year 2018. 

To all the RC fance Enjoy and have fun in RC.




Comments

Jack Wilson said…
Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Used Transmission for sale

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2