Fishing 24. My Fishing Hobby. My Tackle Box

When go fishing, the most important thing is the tackle box. Whare all the tackle will put in to a correct location. My first tackle box is simple Rm8. With one slide compartment. Then buy other small box for hook, sweel, and other thing. Year after year my tackle box become bigger, because too many thing to carry.

1981. My first tackle box is small colour green. Rm8
My old is green

The compartment. Simple and small.

.
1989. A 7 round deck compartment to put small parts Hook, swivel, O ring. Buy RM2
in Taiping Perak


1989. Buy bigger tackle box for RM13.95. Bigger can put more thing inside. Now have a proper fishing box.

Ultimate 110. Made in Singpore.

One deck.

Happy moment to have a tackle box with deck.


Then buy smaller tackle box for hook, Swivel ect RM1
Buy 4 pcs

Again 1994 my first bonus, i buy a better Tackle Box Plano. Happy moment know like pro angler. RM80
This Plano 6803 not mine just to show the new look on this Tackle Box. My is in green colour from top to bottom.

PLANO 6803

PLANO famoust for their Fishing Tackle Box. Since then this box use when go for deep sea fishing or few days fishing.

With 3 deck 

Bottom deck more space

First time use deep sea fishing


1999. After buying plano i slowly change  other box for hook or small parts.

More hook or swivel need more space.

2006 another type of tackle box for my lure

All my lure, jig i put into this box

Coming year 2013. Buy smaller tackle box eazy carry, RM13 in seremban

Lure worm  Nakayama

With one deck. Only use on near fishing area.

2013 same to the hook box, i change again. Rm3
More space for my hook

2017 i buy a box only for my hook, so this box use for swevel and other parts.

2014 another Tackle box i bought only for my small plastick or metal lure. Rm10.90 in seremban. More smaller si i can put in my back pack.
Lure Worm  Nakayama

Only small lure

2017.This is my box of fishing Hook. Try up many way to put different size of
hook. Below is my 24 compartment hook tackle box buy just for RM2 20. Each compartment with diffrent shape and size.
All size hook. The big space i modified for all size 3 pin hook

Take a sample and glue on the top cover.

Cut sponge same size and put into each compartment to hold the hook from mix with other hook when turn the box

Take out the hook u want and put back the sponge.

Bottom view, when turn the box the hook will not drop to other compartment.


Every time i saw some new tackle box , i will buy to improve the tackle storage, so that i can eazly carry around.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2