Fishing 21. My Fishing Hobby. MAY/2014. A&I Agropark Rasah Jaya Seremban

Starting from May 2014 most if my fishing is at pay pond, one entry Rm15 for 3 hour, just fishing until u get fish. Is a man made pond, they say 3 hour but no want come to check so i will fish until boring. There are 3 pond with fish, from Patin fish, Bawal Pirana, Catfish, Tilapia. Size from 50grm to 600grm. Catch as much as u can. The bait i use is Gardinia bread cut into cube and add pandan fravor. Can use also earth worm. 

3/5/2014

This is the center pond







The first pond

Small hut 

No fish yet



The bait bread with rose flavour


Change to first pond with my friend


Fish on

A 300 gram Patin


On my left fish on

Still waiting

Try up my recond reel after total service. DAM SE140 Rm15.

My Shimano Biomaster 

Still no fish raining

Not my fish, but the net is my. Me zero


This how some angler take care their reel. Still under rain and no clean up after use.


End of the day my friend score 3 me 0


24/5/2014 Day fishing 







Bawal Pirana ( Colossom Biden ) 













9/8/2014 Day fishing 

center pond again try up

Today sunny.

Today i bring my Shimano biomaster and  recondition second hand reel Shimano Sahara 1000F. This time i use bread with pandan flavor.

My first catch patin 300 grm

Using the second hand reel. Just Rm3 , after repair and service gear ratio become 7.1:1 from 6.1:1. More faster



Patin 300grm



My second catch Catfish. This i C&R



After that big catch, all other fish size 's'  C&R. This fish if not mistaken call leaffish  This is not Tilapia,  tilapia have big mouth, this small.


00/3/2015 day fishing 
Bring my friend from New Zealand to the same place never been in Malaysia. First he want to fishing. My friend only fish out small Tilapia , but for me catfish and tilapia. All fish C&R.





Cat Fish catch release. I don't eat this fish.

Tilapia too small catch release.


Mr Mark all catch from him is small Tilapia. Catch Release


Will add photo if go to this pond.

Enjoy FISHING 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2