My New Hobby Ghost Photo from my Canon Power Shot A550



I bought this camera 5 Years back. Is a CANON POWER SHOT A550 around RM499. Photo image taken normal, but starting from 2011 i found out my camera have catch some unknown Object. The image is round and bright image. for a while i don,t bother it, but one day my sister talking about Ghost in her office.one of her manager have this camera SAMSUNG L110 can catch this object call ORBS almost every Hotel he and his family went for vacation. Orbs from the paranormal team say it is a Ghost Light. After i see her Friend photo i told my sister my camera also some times catch this image. I take out some of my old photo and close look from my Laptop and i found there was some round object in the photo. Started to have this object From July 2011. Some orbs, i can say may be from dust particle. Heat from animal during night time, but some is more brighter. Know i started to snap photo any ware i have vacation.

ORBS are believed  to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth.  It is said that they are those spirits that have stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life. They refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world.
Ghost orbs are the most photographed caught on photo. They can be completely transparent or display themselves in a bright solid form. It is not hard to capture them on photo. It is theorized that ghosts prefer the form of an Orbs, because it takes less energy thus being the mode of choice among the ghosts. The consensus is that small orbs take up the least amount of energy .There are other theories concerning ORBS, might simply be Nature spirits or Airborne protoplasm as you would find under a microscope, except far more advanced. 

SAMSUNG L110

This photo from my sister Friend in a hotel room Vacation. There is some round Object the rhs top


My sister friend photo Look at the bright image at the Boy Head, Under the Table, Behind Wall


Close up Image.


CANON POWER SHORT A550


My first  image of ORBS on July 2011. During my training in Tanjung Jara. Photo taken when first enter the Room to Rest.


The Round Object.


The ORBS taken during night BBQ on the sea side.


BBQ Time From this photo i suspect this orbs from dust.


Look like my Camera Leans dirty but i took again the same photo nothing there


The ORBS on the Air Front is more brighter same for Small orbs at center Top


Same Location no Round object


Taken at the beach side on the top is Moon, RHS the ORBS



The Arrow Show on left a big OBS and on the top of the tree. Photo taken during Chinis New Year 2012 In Malaka



The Orbs close up on the Tree look like a Human Face on the middle.






IN Melaka CNY 2012 first Short a ORBS on the RHS Arrow


Same photo location, second short No Round Object







Close up same human image at the center.




Image taken during Ching Meng in BAKRI Grave Yard in April 2012. A white face looking from behind the Tree




Arrow A Ghose face White 

In my room Eagle Range Port Dickson April 2012

Night Capture on a Football Field, The top bright light is a light from light house

Orbs near to Swiming pool




This is my first short on the tree beside my table in Eagle Range on 8 May 2012 during BBQ .  A very clear bright ORBS




After the first shot i saw the orbs Quickly i short again at the same Tree Nothing.




Taken Same day 7/May 2012 after night drop game. A ORBS on the Lhs Entrance. Before taken this image i already check the area for any small animal on the top but nothing. so i short this area and found the image.




Same location taken again nothing 7/5/2012

This photo taken on 15/5/2012 at beach side near Eagle Range at 7.55pm. Look like this orbs coming from top




Same location beach side behind Eagle  Range on 15/5/2012. This orbs just past by near to me,during that time i didn't see this light. only after snap the photo from the image taken this light appear





Same location then i snap again other place, same still can see in my photo. Look like this orbs just pass by .







Same knight on 15/5/2012 BBQ party for NSTP Team 5. On the top the ORBS.


Taken on 12/6/2012 Eagle Range During BBQ. There is a lot of Orbs on the sky. This is my first snap.
Again second Snap same Places



On the Lhs Top taken same date 12/06/2012 during BBQ for Team Building NSTP



My New Photo Taken On 19/06/2012 Team Building NSTP Team 7



Same Day 19/06/2012 Team Building NSTP Team 7 by the Swimming Pool



Taken on Morning around 7.30am in Living room in COLMAR Tropicale Genting 7/7/2012


Most of the Orbs is at the Curtain. 7/7/2012

Colmar Tropicale Genting  7/7/2012

Colmar Tropicale Genting  7/7/2012

My last Day in Colmar Tropicale Genting  8/7/2012 same time around Morning 7.35am. But this time the orbs is on the sofa.


My last Day in Colmar Tropicale Genting  8/7/2012,  7.35am. Orbs is on the sofa.



My last Day in Colmar Tropicale Genting  8/7/2012,  7.35am. 3 Orbs is on the sofa.



My last Day in Colmar Tropicale Genting 7.35am  8/7/2012,



The Orbs taken on 17/7/2012 In Eagle Range Pool side during BBQ.



Taken on 21/9/2012 in my ROOM 847 Sunway Resort. Image Orbs at the back of the seat



Close Up




This Photo Taken on 23/9/2012 in Room 840, morning 3am. The first snap nothing. Places Sunway Resort, I alone in this room .




(23/9/2012) So boring, try up this mated i call up the spirit to come in front of me i want to take their photo. so i snap one shot wala 5 image orbs turn up in my room after this snap i try many shot but nothing.



With Arrow












Taken on 14/9/2013. Cross Road 2 Training room. This room light been off. Arrow shown two orbs.




Same second Short Nothing.




15/9/2013 Cross Road 3 Dinner Time 8.30pm




On 16/9/2013. In cross Road 2



This Is my new Experiment, Taken on 4/9/2014, my first time in Felda Residence Trolak Perak beside a small jungle, whare we do Night Drop for the Participant. Along the wayback  i call among the spirit to come out so that i can show that they are real in my photo.



Some Thing Come Out from the Jungle Very Nice


Very Beutiful that call Nature


After the Three Photo i say thanks to them and then i snap again the same location nothing.



The white is Mist


The Night Mist


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2