RC24. My Memory Having RC Car. No1, My DIY Engine Test Bench

This is my 2011 RC projects. Is a RC CAR ENGINE TEST BENCH for 1/10 Engine. I think of doing this test bench because it convenience when test a engine, when the engine not attach on the RC car. If the engine is on the RC car, most of the time we need to remove and put in after repair, due too open and re tight some time it will damage the trade of the Engine mounting or screw. This project i did't use any Money. I build it with my left over RC parts and it complete in Two Days. Time to time i will add more new thing in this Test Bench or up grade.

The Item Use 
1) A Aluminum Plate 30cm Long x 13cm wide x 2 1/2cm Thick.
2) 1 servo. 
3) 1 Servo Horn. 
4) 1 AM Receiver. 
5) 1 Hand phone Battery 3.7v. 
6) 2 Engine Mounting Bracket. 
7) 1 Fuel Tank. 
8) 1 Spring (Option). 
9) 1 tune pipe Stay. 
10) 1 slide carburetor linkage. 
11) 1 Rotary carburetor linkage. 
12) Fuel Hose. 
13) Screw . 
14) 1 Fuel Filter. 
15) 3 pcs Plastic Post For Holding Servo. 
16) 1 Fuel Filter Holder.

Start bloog = 22/06/2011.
Last update bloog = 29/06/2011

The Over View Of My RC Engine Test Bench. Using A Aluminium Plate as the base.

The Aluminum Plate

The Front View

The Rear View

The Top View

The Side View

The RC Engine Side View

The Fuel Tank Location. My Old damage tank still can be use.The Location of the tank can be change in 3 location depend on what type of manifold use.

This Fuel Tank location is for the rear Exhaust port.

The Other location of Fuel Tank

The Third Fuel Tank Location. This Muffler is for KYOSHO

With A Fuel Filter

The Tune Pipe location

The Tune Pipe Stay

I put a Spring on the Tune pipe Joint to hold it

This is the Engine Holder Bracket can be adjusted, But this adjustment for 1/10 12 engine size.

The Engine Holder Bracket

The Servo Location for Carburetor linkage, For slide carburetor or rotary type.

The Rotary Type Carburetor. The Carburetor can be turn to make the linkage operate smooths or change the servo arm to a longer one.

The Receiver and Battery Location

I use a FUTABA AM Receiver

Use A Hand Phone Battery (3.7V) for the Receiver. It enough power to activate the servo. But need to modified the connector .

A Pull Start Engine location with side exhaust outlet.

The Rear View.

The Flywheel must be out side the Aluminium Plate. For non pullstar engine need to use the hand starter to start the engine.



That the picture of my simple engine test bench. It small but can carry any ware. May be the RC manufacture can come out their universal RC engine test bench like the wheel alaiment set. Hope every one enjoy . Have Fun in RC.





Enjoy RC, Have Fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2