RC16. My Memory Having A RC Car. Seremban RC Old Track 2.

This is the second RC track In Seremban. Location Behind shop lot, near to Petrones Station in Oke Land Industry Park. This track is build by a RC Fan. He spend money of his own to built this track. Using waste PVC pipe. Build on a empty parking lot behind shop lot .Is a skill track. But same no maintenance is done on this track. There is a lot of dead leaf, rubbish and some dog poo.

Start bloog = 25/10/2009
Last update bloog = 27/10/2009


Full Track View

Dirty track














Left Section 

Un tidy pipe

Far lhs

The damage surface 

Middle Section 

Rhs Section 

The stand Construction Material 





Enjoy RC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RC1. My RC STORY

RC26. My Memory Having RC Car. Malaysia RC Hobby Shop

RC36. My Memory Having RC Car. My No 16 RC. 1/10 - 1996 Kyosho Spider TF2